Tessa-isms:

The world through the eyes of a pre-schooler.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Typical School Day

Mamma walks into school with Tessa & Timmy. They share the same kindergarden class.

Timmy: "Look at my sweatshirt. Its so big."

Tessa: Takes off her jacket to hang it up. "Look at my white shirt!"

Timmy: Hangs up his coat." Look at my sweater. Its really nice."

Tessa: Continues to talk to another classmate about her white shirt.

Timmy: Waves his Transformers backpack back and forth, "Look his gun moves when I do this."

Tessa: Leans towards Timmy pointing to her headband, "I got a NEW headband and it's PINK!"

Timmy: Who's cubby is closest to the classroom notices, "HEY. We got a NEW teacher!"

Tessa and Timmy race into the classroom...up to the desk where the substitute is sitting.

Tessa: "My name is Tessa Marie York."

Timmy: "Tessa's name starts with T...just like MY name."

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Tsa said...

awe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home